The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) certification validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
Module 1:- Topics Voice Overview
- Certification Track /Additional Course Content/Home Lab Requirements.
- AVVID /Requirement of VoIP /Voice Infra Model /Core products in CCNA Voice Traditional Voice /Digital Voice /VoIP Deployment Models /Protocols Understanding VoIP Components /Phone Boot-up process
- Network Readiness Assessment – NTP /DHCP /TFTP Server Readiness
Module 2:- Topics Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
- CME Licensing.
- Installation and Administration of Cisco CME.
- Configuring Telephony-service and Revisiting Phone Boot Process.
- Understanding Ephone and Ephone-DNs.
- Connecting CME to Other Voice Systems / VoIP Systems.
- Voice Productivity Feature Part – I.
- Voice Productivity Feature Part – II
- Understanding Dial-Peer and its Matching Process.
- Digit Manipulation / Class of Restriction / Audio Codec’s.
Module 3:-Topics Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) Ver 8.X
- Administration Overview of CUCM through GUI and CLI.
- Adding Phone and Users to CUCM and Adding Security Features through CUCM.
- Understanding Dial Plan Architecture, Partitions and CSS.
- Voice Productivity Features.
- Voice Mobility Features.
Module 4:- Topics Voice Mail and Presence Solution
- Voice Mail Administrative Overview, Integration with CUCM and Basic Call Flow.
- Presence Administrative Overview
Module 5:- Topics Voice Network Management and Trouble Shootin.
- Troubleshooting Registration Issues in CME.
- Troubleshooting Registration Issues & Understanding Native tools in CUCM.
Benefits of CCNA certification for individuals:
- Certification represents recognition of a particular individual’s professional competence.
- Prestige for the individual and a competitive advantage over non-certified individuals in the same field.
- Many companies consider CCNA certification as a plus point for employees during appraisals.
- During employee recruitment, many companies prefer certified employees over non certified employees.
Benefits of CCNA certification for Organizations:
- Establishment of a professional standard for employees in the field of Software testing.
- Assist the employers in making hiring decisions.
- Highly trained and competent workforce for employers.